If you are looking for a challenging and exciting work environment, First State Bank may be the place for you. We offer a great work environment, excellent benefits package, and educational opportunities for our employees. Our success is a result of exceptional team members who understand customer needs and strive toward excellence.
Some of the benefits for joining the First State Bank team are:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/dental benefits for employees and eligible dependents
- Optional long-term and short-term disability coverage
- Optional supplemental life insurance
- Discretionary 401(k) Plan
- Tuition reimbursement to allow you to continue your career
- Free checking/savings accounts with First State Bank
- Preferred rates on consumer loans and credit cards
- Convenient Direct Deposit payroll
- The freedom and encouragement to improve your job and career within our bank
All benefits subject to plan descriptions and eligibility requirements
To apply for a rewarding career with First State Bank, contact our Human Resources Director, Cindy Lam at our Socorro branch.
First State Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
First State Bank Current Job Openings
First State Bank is always looking for quality customer service team members.
Customer service and cash handling experience is a plus.
Please contact our HR Manager for more job details.
First State Bank does require a credit check before hiring.