Money Markets offer higher yield with limited check writing. With a higher return than a savings account your money works harder for you. Money Markets allow you to access your money on your terms. To open your First State Bank money market account come see a Personal Banking Specialist.
Interest Rates are based on tiers. The more money in the account the more interest the account will earn. Please Contact Us for current rates.
FSB Money Market
- Higher return than regular savings account.
- Interest rates vary by balance. Please contact us for current rates.
- Up to six pre-authorized withdrawals per statement cycle (only three of those may be made to third parties).
- $30 excessive withdrawal fee.*
- $20 Monthly Service fee.*
- $2,500 Minimum balance.
- Minimum Opening deposit: $2,500
*Subject to the current gross receipts tax.